Why would you choose Managed IT Support?
When you sign up to our fully Managed IT Support service, we become your virtual IT support team– doing everything to ensure you never feel even the slightest bump in your IT systems. In addition, this IT support and peace of mind comes with a fixed monthly fee, so you know exactly where you stand.
How does it work?
- 24/7 remote monitoring of your IT systems flags up any technical glitches, errors, hacking attempts or servers that are offline – before you even realise there’s a problem.
- That means that more often than not, IT issues are fixed before you even know there’s an issue.
- There are certain basics that every business should put in place to protect themselves. We offer these and much more depending on your specific needs.
Your expert IT team includes:
- Virtual IT Director who oversees your IT strategy and makes sure that your IT is aligned with your business goals.
- Account and Operations Manager who dispatches and coordinates all of your IT issues and manages any IT projects.
- Senior IT Engineers who deals with any more deeply rooted technical IT matters.
- IT Engineers who look after the helpdesk and deal with any necessary day to day IT issues as well as ongoing maintenance tasks.
How much will it cost you?
- Your virtual IT department comes at a fraction of the cost of employing in-house IT staff.
- With Managed IT Support we become responsible for your IT systems so you can have total peace of mind… and it’s all for a small fee starting from £25+VAT per User per Month.
What is next?
At Managed IT Experts we believe in listening to our clients. So, the first thing we do is sit down with you and talk about your organisation.
After hearing your business needs, we can then do a full, impartial business IT assessment. Analysing where you stand – including any shortfalls in your IT systems. Your detailed report will also be accompanied by a quote for a fixed monthly fee for Managed IT Support service.
We also guarantee that there will not be annoying follow-up calls if you decide that Managed IT Support is not for you.