Managed IT Experts Ltd provides IT consultancy services across the UK. The Company has a Philosophy that in our day-to-day operations, we inevitably impact the environment in a number of ways and are committed to reducing that impact through continual improvement in our environmental performance.
To achieve this, we:
- Employ systems and procedures that ensure Legal and other Compliance obligations are met relating to the environment, such as emissions monitoring, Waste etc.
- Provide employee training to enhance environmental awareness of our employees; this ensures environmental issues are considered when managing our premises and planning, implementing and undertaking all projects.
- Promote a sustainable approach to business, in partnership with our clients and other stakeholders, by conserving energy, minimising consumption, preferring low-pollution materials, maximising efficiency and implementing the Waste Management Hierarchy.
- Ensure that we integrate sustainability considerations into our business decisions.
- Continuously improve and maintain Environmental Arrangements.
- We are committed to protecting the environment by preventing pollution and minimising the environmental impact, for the life cycle (including disposal) of, equipment, and any other physical assets under our control.
- We are committed to continual improvement in our environmental performance, through the implementation of our environmental management system, and the establishment of measurable environmental objectives and targets. These will be documented, implemented, maintained, monitored and reviewed as part of the Company Objectives and Targets programme.
- Put controls in place to protect the environment from any significant environmental aspects and impacts arising from our work activities.
- We will measure our Carbon Footprint and take account of carbon management in our business decisions to reduce our contribution to climate change.
- We will ensure that sufficient competent resources are made available to meet our commitments.
- This Environmental Policy Statement and the Responsibilities and Arrangements that support it will be reviewed at least annually or more frequently where there have been significant changes to the company or the nature of the company’s activities.
As the organisation`s responsible person, I am fully responsible for the overall arrangements and for ensuring that the company’s operations are always executed in such a manner as to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all employees and others who may be affected by its operations.