Let’s get it back on track and maximise your investment!
There can be any number of reasons that your Dynamics 365
CRM project isn’t working.
Here are just some of the reasons people turn to us for help:
Need a project turnaround
You are working with another supplier but have lost confidence in their ability to deliver.
Lack Dynamics skills in-house
You lack the skills and capability within your team to get maximum value for your business.
Key staff have moved on
Very often key team members have left the business and you have an expertise gap that you need to address.
Poor user experience and take-up
Your staff simply aren’t using the system to its capability and need training and help to get the most out of it.
And, perhaps, at the most fundamental level you just aren’t seeing the business improvement you were promised when your project got underway.
Whatever your issue, we have the expertise, product knowledge to get things back on track for you. And do it quickly.
Flexible approach, pricing and support
We approach each and every Dynamics 365 implementation we undertake in our own, unique way as:
- We see you as a client and not just another IT roll-out
- We also see your Dynamics implementation as a journey and not a fixed term, fixed price project
- We are 100% focused on outcomes for your business and not billable hours
All of this combines to provide a Dynamics solution that is customized and flexible enough to meet your business needs – and that grows your business, not your budget.
How business applications like Dynamics 365 are transforming small and medium sized business
A guide to getting started with them in your business
Find out how Cloud-based business applications are enabling businesses to reinvent themselves by enabling teams to quickly collaborate wherever and whenever they need – and get the actionable data they need to find and close more business.
What you can expect from us
Quick and effective onboarding of your existing system
Our immediate priority is to get to fully understand your existing system – including integrations and customisations.
A roadmap for your Dynamics project
Once your system is onboarded, we then set out a Roadmap for Dynamics based on your specific needs.
From day one you have access to our Dynamics 365 expertise. To make things happen quickly and securely for your business.
The support of a highly experienced team
And at all times you have access to our highly experienced team of Project Managers and Support Engineers.
User training and engagement
We take your users on a journey that engages them with Dynamics and makes it an invaluable part of their daily work.
Some Commonly Asked Questions
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is portfolio of cloud-based business applications from Microsoft that is designed to help businesses manage and nurture their customer relationships more effectively by linking the people, data and processes in your business.
It has a number of key features including Sales Management, Marketing Automation, Customer Service, Customer Insights, Integration with Other Microsoft Tools and Mobile Access.
Does Microsoft 365 easily integrate with Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Yes – both of these products are part of the Microsoft Cloud applications suite and these applications are specifically designed to integrate to improve productivity and collaboration in your business.
The specific integration between Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 includes:
- Outlook integration – allows users to access Dynamics data directly in Outlook itself without the need to log into Dynamics 365. So, for example, sales teams can work with email, appointment and task data directly in the Outlook interface
- Sharepoint integration – in the same way it is possible to store documents related to Dynamics 365 in Sharepoint libraries
- Microsoft Teams integration – Microsoft Teams users are able to call up and embed Dynamics 365 content within the Teams interface making collaboration on customer projects much more efficient
There are also a host of other integration possibilities including integrating Dynamics with OneDrive for business amongst others.
Can you integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 with other applications?
Yes – Microsoft Dynamics 365 is specifically designed to integrate with other business applications.
This works at a number of levels:
- Modularity inside Dynamics 365 itself – not strictly an integration but worth mentioning. Dynamics offers a modular approach to building the right solution for your business. With a range of pre-built modules across Sales, Marketing, Service, Finance and Supply Chain
- Integration within the Microsoft ecosystem – Microsoft Dynamics 365 is part of the Microsoft Cloud business applications portfolio and offers easy integration with other Microsoft products. Including Microsoft 365, Microsoft Power Platform and Power BI amongst others
- 3rd party integrations – in addition, Dynamics also provides integration with the most commonly used business applications outside of the Microsoft ecosystem. With a suite of powerful connectors for tools ranging from Hubspot to Slack and Sage and everywhere in between.
I am already using Dynamics 365 but not getting the best out of it. Can you help me?
Yes, of course we can help.
We have a number of instances where customers have come to us specifically because they aren’t getting the value they need from either their old on-premises version of Dynamics or a new version of Dynamics 365.
We have extensive experience of working with existing instances and either upgrading the capability to the Cloud based version or making your existing Cloud based version of Dynamics work more effectively for your business. We do this by creating a quick initial roadmap for your implementation around your key priorities and then continuing to add to this over time.
I am currently on Dynamics 365 on premise. Can I migrate to the Cloud?
Yes – there are a number of benefits to moving from Microsoft Dynamics 365 on premises to the Cloud version including lower costs, seamless integrations with other business applications, enhanced security and improved data management.
As a Microsoft solutions partner we are ideally placed to help you migrate from your on-premise version of Dynamics to the Cloud version. We can walk you through the entire process including:
- Business and technology assessment – evaluating your specific business needs and also assessing your existing instance of Microsoft Dynamics including any customisations
- Creating a plan for implementation – which includes priorities and phased approach to embedding Dynamics in your business
- Deciding on a Cloud plan – we can advise in detail on the appropriate Microsoft pricing plan to meet your needs
- Data migration – we will create a clear and detailed plan for migrating all of your data securely
- User training and adoption – we will then implement your new instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and work with your teams to ensure that they get the best out of the new system