Drive demand and close deals faster
Connecting your sales and marketing teams digitally is key to driving revenue.
Our Cloud enabled, Microsoft Dynamics 365 based solutions help you take a data driven approach that accelerates your sales pipeline. By giving you the enhanced data insight you need to visualize prospects. And then using AI, automation and personalisation to help them convert quicker.
Managed IT Experts is a proven Microsoft Dynamics partner in the UK with extensive experience of implementing flexible and cost-effective Dynamics CRM solutions for customers across a wide range of sectors.
Proven Sales and Marketing benefits. From day 1
ACCELERATE YOUR SALES PERFORMANCE
- Shorten onboarding time – for new sales staff with contextual help and an AI-driven sales process
- Increase sales effectiveness – by using real-time analytics dashboards to plan and monitor results
- Gain visibility & insights – move from data to predictive insights with interactive, drill-down reports
MAKE SMARTER DECISIONS BASED ON CUSTOMER INSIGHT
- Use out-of-the-box dashboards – dynamic lead scoring and segmentation to gain customer insight
- Run multi-channel campaigns – and monitor interactions across emails, landing pages & social media
- Use online customer surveys – to better understand what your customers really need
BRING SALES AND MARKETING TOGETHER
- Create a single view of the customer – with one, 360° view of contacts, leads & customers
- Close more deals – with personalized, account-based marketing that drives relationships and revenue
- Use powerful automation – to drive prospects quickly through the funnel
FREE YOUR SALES TEAM TO SELL WITH POWERFUL AUTOMATION
- Simplify sales execution – and accelerate deals with an end-to-end guided experience for opportunity management
- Increase seller productivity – with intuitive, familiar tools like Excel and Outlook alongside Dynamics 365
- Sell anytime, anywhere – support sales on the go, using contextual insights via mobile app
USE BUSINESS AND SOCIAL INSIGHTS TO POWER SALES
- Provide the best next step – and stay informed about customers you care about with embedded insights
- Target new customers – enable insight-driven social selling and get lead recommendations via LinkedIn
- AI driven insight – guides sales staff through best next steps to close business more quickly
EMPOWER SELLERS TO BUILD STRONG CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
- Enable relationship selling – by connecting data and processes that build trust and scale easily
- Get a clear view of organization structure – with interactive org charts that identify stakeholder relationships
- Personalise your content – and sales documents with embedded Office 365 tools
Cloud solution spotlight
How using Microsoft Teams and Dynamics 365 can drive sales team productivity
Seeing real-life examples of Microsoft Dynamics 365 in action can really help you understand the potential in our Cloud based solutions.
So why not watch our on-demand webinar on the left to learn:
Solutions built on proven Dynamics 365 from Microsoft
Managed IT Experts is a Microsoft Silver partner and all of our CRM based cloud solutions leverage the powerful capability of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
As an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner we are ideally placed to provide you with a solution that includes:
- custom scoping of your own specific sales and marketing requirements
- rapid and transparent solution development
- user training and onboarding of the new system
- ongoing support to ensure you continue to develop your capability
We have extensive expertise right across the Microsoft business applications suite
Sector: Internet Agency
Featured Case Study
The main issue for Internet Creation was their old, on-premises, Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. Not only that it was no longer reliable enough but also it posed security risks to the business as well.
Is Microsoft Dynamics 365 a CRM or an ERP?
The broad answer to this question is that Microsoft Dynamics 365 is effectively both.
What might help here is two quick definitions as follows:
- CRM applications – are designed to manage the interactions and relationships your business has with prospects and customers. And are focused on generating leads, increasing sales, improving customer service and business growth
- ERP applications – managed and streamline your business processes from end-to-end. So they are designed to cover all aspects of your business from warehouse management and manufacturing operations to project management and finance – and supply chain.
Microsoft Dynamics is a comprehensive platform that offers both CRM and ERP functionality in one business application. Dynamics is also modular that enables you to build out both CRM and ERP functionality as you go with key modules across the full spectrum of business functions.
And because Dynamics has both types of capability it offers significant business benefits in terms of improved data accuracy, comprehensive and efficient business processes, enhanced customer service and improved profitability – due to the singular business insight it provides.