Free webinar: Key actions in finance, legal, recruitment and IT for a strong start to 2021
As what has been a challenging year for everyone draws to a close, many businesses are turning their attention to planning for 2021.
So, what are the quick wins that your business can apply now – across finance, legal, recruitment and IT – that ensure your business starts next year in the strongest possible position?
Join our panel of sectoral experts on Thursday 3rd December at 1 pm for a whistle-stop tour of the key issues you should be focusing on including:
Finance tips: (David Charles, AD+ Chartered Accountants)
- Learn how to improve the financial results of your business by using two simple but powerful questions.
- One could help you find immediate cash flow boosts, and the second could help you to remodel your business.
Legal tips: (Amy MacKenzie, Harper Macleod LLP)
- Business-critical issues to be considered from a legal perspective as we move towards a post-Covid world
- simple but effective legal changes to make to current business operations
Recruitment tips: Jim Gallagher, Titan Recruitment
- Review of the current recruitment market, which sectors are recruiting and recruitment options for now and 2021
- Bringing employees back from furlough and how to avoid losing staff
IT tips: (Stuart Ambler of Managed IT Experts)
- getting more out of Microsoft Teams by using the more powerful collaboration tools that are available
- unlocking real business benefits with cost-effective, easy to deliver app integration
The webinar is FREE but places are strictly limited – so reserve your place now. And please feel free to share this email with any of your colleagues who may be interested.