- Signing up to our ‘Block of Hours IT support’ is your best option if you do not require fully comprehensive Managed IT Support service and you prefer to pay for your business IT Support services as and when it is required.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You can purchase IT Support in a 5, 10, 15, 20 hour settings in advance.
- All IT request will be dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Only the time our IT Professionals spend on resolving the case will be deducted.1
- Every request and issue is recorded and reported back to you.
- Unutilised pre-paid hours will not expire.
1. Majority of IT companies would charge a minimum of one hour for service.
EXAMPLES OF WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Your PC, laptop, and Apple Mac repairs – software and hardware.
- Resolving email issues – Outlook, Office 365 and any other email platform.
- Protecting your computers from viruses.
- Cleaning viruses and other malware infections, including ransomware.
- Troubleshooting your Server issues.
- Troubleshooting your cable and wireless network problems.
- Troubleshooting problems with printers.
- Troubleshooting problems with the Internet connection.
- Troubleshooting problems with local and cloud-based backups.
- Restoring your files and folders from backups.
- Setting up new computers, Servers, Networks.
- Setting up remote working for your staff.
- Dealing with any other IT issue and need that your business has.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST YOU?
- You receive a 20% discount on our standard rate, and it starts at only £360+VAT for a 5-hour block.
- Or, if you prefer your IT to be fully managed by us you can find out more about our Managed IT Support here.
FREE NO-OBLIGATION IT CONSULTATION FOR YOUR BUSINESS. CALL NOW – 01383 722 225