- Now rather having to replace out of date PCs and the Server(s) at great expense, you can simply swap it all for one system that is easy on your capital and, thanks to its unparalleled energy efficiency, exceptionally cheap to run.
Save 50% on capital outlay
At some point all PCs become out-dated or simply broken. Replacing them means £500+ pounds on each user. Green IT-in-a-Box means you simply don’t need PCs anymore. Also, you can keep your monitors and your laptops as user stations and simply plug them into one new, low-cost system. On top of that, you save up to 50% on additional user stations. And, if you’re eligible, you could get a 0% interest Energy Saving Trust loan.
Save 90% on energy bills
As one of the most energy efficient solutions on the market Green IT-in-a-Box can reduce your IT’s energy usage by up to 90%. That’s not just great for the environment; it saves you a lot of money. Whether you take the opportunity of a 0% interest loan or use your own IT budget, the system can pay for itself in up to five years by saving you money on your electricity bills every month.
Save 50% on ongoing IT support
It’s simple – you’re maintaining one machine instead of one for every user. And, because it’s had hundreds of development hours spent on it – it’s extremely stable. Plus, it’s been built on the Microsoft platform – making it seamless and reliable. Because of all this IT maintenance is very cost effective.
ZERO capital with 0% interest loan.
Even if you don’t have the capital to replace your old PCs and the server(s) you still can. Always looking for ways to help our clients we’ve been instrumental in getting the Energy Saving Trust to give interest-free loans to help you move onto greener, more energy efficient computing. The savings you’ll make on your energy bills with Green IT-in-a-Box will cover the loan repayments – meaning nothing from your pocket! Click here to find out more.
YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GREEN IT-IN-A-BOX FREE!
- With the Energy Saving Trust now giving interest-free loans to help small businesses, charities and schools move onto green computing, we’re making it our mission to make this as easy as possible for you.
- By taking on the role of agent and organiser to help make it happen as quickly and easily as possible, we hope to make a real difference to your organisation and the environment.
Here’s an idea of how it works financially:
- The process starts with Energy Saving Trust carrying out a FREE energy audit.
- Based on this they work out how much Green IT-in-a-Box can save you on energy.
- They then calculate those savings over five years and can give a 0% interest loan.
- You simply pay that loan off using the savings on your energy bill.
- The bottom line – Green IT-in-a-Box has paid off the loan in reduced electricity bills.