Backup and recovery made simple. When the inevitable happens, rest assured that you can quickly get your business back up and running.
As a small business owner, you have many challenges – meeting revenue targets, keeping customers satisfied and reducing operational expenses are just some of the obstacles you face. However,imagine you come into the office, and your PCs and Server are completely out of action, and you have to face the challenge of getting your business back up and running. You cannot afford extended downtime and don’t want to even think about how it will impact your bottom line. Sadly, data loss is all too common. Whether it is natural disasters, electrical storms and floods, or new-age disasters like viruses, employee mistakes, or old/faulty equipment.
Business continuity is a key component of your overall strategy. It is not fun to think about, but you are better off preparing proactively now, rather than scrambling to find a solution after it is too late.
At Managed IT Experts we can offer you a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Backup solution that you can rely on to ensure your entire business is safe from disaster.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- All-in-one solution – on-site backup for speedy recovery and secure off-site, cloud storage to protect you when disaster strikes.
- Continue working as usual – our automated solutions for data and application backup will protect your business from data loss and allow you to continue to run your business in the event of a disaster.
- Peace of mind – know that your business is protected with a customizable, automated and fully monitored solution.
- Stop worrying about accidents and disasters you cannot control – full image backups will keep your business up and running in the event of any disaster or hardware failure.
- Premium data protection – standard 28 days data retention and additional archiving possibilities.
- It is possible to encrypt your backup data for additional security.
- Secure data from end to end – your encrypted backup data is stored at state-of-the-art UK data centres.
- Very competitive, fixed monthly pricing, and no contracts!
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST YOU?
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Backup Solution starts from as little as £2.00 + VAT per month per Workstation.
WHAT IS NEXT?
Get in touch now to book your FREE Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Backup review.
You can reach us on 01383 722225 or drop us an email to [email protected]