Thursday 3rd December at 1pm
As what has been a challenging year for everyone draws to a close, many businesses are turning their attention to planning for 2021.
So, what are the quick wins that your business can apply now – across finance, legal, recruitment and IT – that ensure your business starts next year in the strongest possible position?
Join our panel of sectoral experts on Thursday 3rd December at 1pm for a whistle-stop tour of the key issues you should be focusing on including:
Finance tips: (David Charles, AD+ Chartered Accountants)
- Learn how to improve the financial results of your business by using two simple but powerful questions.
- One could help you find immediate cash flow boosts, and the second could help you to remodel your business.
Legal tips: (Amy MacKenzie, Harper Macleod LLP)
- Business critical issues to be considered from a legal perspective as we move towards a post Covid world
- simple but effective legal changes to make to current business operations
Recruitment tips: Jim Gallagher, Titan Recruitment
- Review of current recruitment market, which sectors are recruiting and recruitment options for now and 2021
- Bringing employees back from furlough and how to avoid losing staff
IT tips: (Stuart Ambler of Managed IT Experts)
- getting more out of Microsoft Teams by using the more powerful collaboration tools that are available
- unlocking real business benefits with cost-effective, easy to deliver app integration
The webinar is FREE but places are strictly limited – so reserve your place now. And please feel free to share this email with any of your colleagues who may be interested.
Presenter: David Charles
AD+ Chartered Accountants
Fundamental principles are the priority for ad+ Chartered Accountants. Positive results on a daily basis drive business performance. Cash and profits are the daily scorecard of activity.
By maintaining this focus, ad+ Chartered Accountants helps ambitious business owners to transform the results of their business.
Presenter: Amy MacKenzie
Harper Macleod LLP (Business Lawyer)
Amy has significant experience advising business owners on a variety of legal matters including acquisitions and disposals, succession planning, shareholder and partnership arrangements, and commercial contracts. Amy was awarded ‘Highly Commended Rising Star of the Year’ at the 2019 Scottish Legal Awards, and the Legal 500 lists Amy as a “Recommended Lawyer” for corporate and commercial work.
Presenter: Jim Gallagher
Jim has worked in the recruitment industry for 25 years. Since starting in 2012, Titan Recruitment has become a leading provider of recruitment services to the engineering, supply chain and global logistics sectors.
Presenter: Stuart Ambler
Managed IT Experts
Stuart is a highly experienced Business Development Manager spanning over 12 years and many industries such as Employment Law, Health and Safety and Digital Marketing.
He advises our clients on their IT strategy and how best to get their IT working best for them.